Day 01 : ARRIVAL IN SIEAM REAP (Lunch / Dinner)
Upon arrival, welcome by your reserved guide & driver, transfer to visit Senteur D’Angkor, Buddha Shrine in front of Royal Palace. Lunch at local restaurant & check-in hotel. In the afternoon, visit crocodile farm, Artisan D’Angkok workshop & old market. Dinner at local restaurant & walking around the pub street.
Day 02 : ANGKOR WAT (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, visit Southgate, Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanaks, Ancient Royal Palace, men & women pool Terrace of elephant, Terrace of Leper King, Ta Prom Temple (the Root Temple). Lunch at the city & relax at hotel. In the afternoon, visit War Museum & Killing Field at Wat Thmei, Angkor Wat (the World heritage Temple). Dinner & shopping at Angkor Night Market.
Day 03 : SIEAM REAP / PHNOM PENH (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, visit Silk Farm (Silk Factory), Baray Reservoir Bank (the biggest water earth embankment in Sieam Reap for agriculture during the hot season). Lunch at local restaurant. Transfer to Phnom Penh & en-route visit Kompong Kdei (the ancient bridge), Kompong Thom, Samnak Village & Skun. Dinner will be served & check-in hotel.
Day 04 : PHNOM PENH TOUR (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & National Museum. Lunch at local restaurant. Next, visit Toul Sleng or S21 (Genocide Museum) that Pol Pot have been using the school as the prison during Khmer Rouge, Russian Market & Mekong boat Cruise. Dinner will be served & you will be sent back to hotel.
Day 05 : PHNOM PENH (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, free & easy until time for your transfer to the airport for your return flight.
- Accommodation base on twin / double sharing room with daily breakfast
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Private Air-con vehicle
- Meal as per itinerary
- Mandarin / English speaking Guide
- 02 bottles of Mineral water per person per day
- International / Domestic airfare
- Personal travel insurance and/or Entry visa, if any
- Any item of personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, etc
- Any monument or camera fee applicable at monuments
- Any tipping or Porterage while on tour
(Terms & Conditions Apply)